How To Use The Insta Video Downloader
Insta Video Downloader: The Instagram video downloader isn’t the most prominent feature in the world, but it can be pretty helpful when you’re looking to save your favorite clips. This tool makes capturing and saving videos easy, whether it’s a friend’s dog stealing food from the counter or a celebrity prank you want to send to your friends.
In your own words
How to use?
The app is straightforward to use, and you can follow the steps below to learn how to use it:
- First, you should make sure that your device meets the requirements. You should not download or install the app on your device if it doesn’t. This app works with any Android device (iPhones are not supported).
- You must also have Adobe Air installed on your computer before downloading this program. This software will help in establishing and running this application on Windows computers. In case you don’t have it installed, there are online guides that will teach you how to get started with it quickly and easily. Just search for ‘adobe air tutorial’ on Google or YouTube!
- The next thing that must be done before starting using this software is downloading an application called “Insta Video Downloader” from its official website here: http://www.instavideoundlerapp1com.
How do I save online videos in MP4 in HD quality?
Insta Video Downloader is the best app for saving online videos in HD quality. It is safe, easy to use, and accessible. You can use it on your PC or smartphone to download your favorite YouTube videos in MP4 format.
Insta Video Downloader offers you an easy way to save any video from YouTube and other video sites like Dailymotion and Vimeo on your computer or Android device. Moreover, the application works offline without any internet connection, so you do not have to worry about bandwidth or the cost of data traffic when using this software.
Download Insta Videos
As a user, you’ll need to click on the link “Click here to download this video” or something similar. If you don’t see this message when you’re ready to download your video, the creator has likely disabled this feature for their account.
A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to save or open the file on your computer. You should click “Save” and ensure it is protected directly onto your desktop so that its location is easy to find later if necessary.
Sometimes videos are automatically downloaded as .zip folders, which are collections of files rather than one single file itself; if this happens, locate all files within the .zip folder and extract them into their folder as well for future use.*
Now that you’re in the right section, it’s time to select the resolution. Again, multiple solutions are available, and each has its benefits.
- The highest quality video is a high-resolution video (1080p) that will give you the best quality possible on your computer or mobile device. It is also the largest file size, so it may take a while to download, depending on how fast your internet connection is. For example, a 2-minute long video at 1080p would be roughly 700 MB in size!
- The average person doesn’t need this high of a resolution – most people only want to use their phone or tablet for watching videos from Instagram, so we recommend choosing 720p if possible because it still looks great without taking up too much hard drive space (around 300 MB per minute). If this option isn’t available for whatever reason, then go with 480p, since anything less won’t look good anyway (it’s about half as big as 720p).
Copy and Paste Link
There are several ways to get the link for your Instagram video. The easiest way is to copy and paste it from your phone’s Instagram app into the downloader tool by clicking on “open link in a web browser.”
You can also take a screenshot of your Instagram video using whatever method you prefer and then open that screenshot in an image editor (e.g., Photoshop). After doing so, click on edit > select all (CTRL+A) or press CTRL+C if you’re using Windows and CTRL+V if you’re using macOS or Linux. Now go back to our website and press CTRL+V, which says “paste URL here” at the bottom of this page, hit enter, or click the “Download File” button, then choose the desired resolution for downloading.
Once you’ve found a video you want to download, click on the Download button. That will bring up a pop-up window allowing you to select which format and quality level you want your file saved.
There are two main formats available: MP4 and WEBM. MP4 is a popular format among smartphones and other mobile devices, so if you’re planning on watching the video on your phone or tablet, this is probably what you want to choose. We recommend using HD quality when possible; it’s higher resolution than SD (standard definition) but slower for downloading and playing back on computers.
Thanks For Watching
Thanks for watching! We hope you found this helpful video. Please give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to stay up to date with our latest videos and tutorials.
And if you have any questions about how to use the Insta Video Downloader or any other applications in our series of free tools for Instagram users (like the Insta Live Stream Recorder), please don’t hesitate to contact us via email at [email protected]
The Insta Video Downloader is a free tool that allows you to download videos from Instagram. It works with desktop computers and mobile devices and is very easy to use. You can save your favorite videos in high-quality MP4 format, which will allow them to be played on any device without an internet connection or buffering issues.